12 November, 2009

Setting My Things in Order

Well now that 'm free and nothing to kep me too occupied i've been stting my things in order.. thing which i let take a back stage while i was too pre occupied with other things..

One of the things 'm setting in order is my reading habit.. earlier i used to george up books and then it turned up to be a measly 2-3 books per month.. now 'm setting it back on track and guess soon 'll be back to my old form.. ie 3 books per week :P

blogging.. well it has started picking up and i hope the trend does continue cos i usually have a lot of things to share about but mostly 'm eith lazy, pre occupied, or.. just plain and simple.. cant find words.. Now 'm back and guess have put up some good posts in the last week or so.. that mostly attributed to the fact that i have to stay back in college till 7 P.M(the college closes at 4.. but i've been assigned to take care of a lab so that students can use it till 7) on 2 days per week.. have been using the time to get my creative self out..

My research project .. well the less i talk about that the betterit will be cos even i dont know where 'm.. all i know is that if i get a confirmation from my "Boss"(Dean) then i can finish it off in a week.. but till i get that i'm keeping my fingers crossed and in between that wrestling with the college computer network..

Passport.. This is something i have been postponing for a long time.. finally a week ago i registed online for the application and was given a date.. 2 days ago i went to the apssport office.. completed the formalities.. i hope they come for inspection soon.. i need my passport pronto as its one of the main things that i should carry when i join Infosys.. and if i get the passport i guess i fulfill all my id proofs.. i currently have a Driving liscence, Voter's ID, all my necessary marklists.. have i missed something out??

Talking of Infosys.. for anyone who has forgotten i'm joining on 8th of Feb.. thats a good 3 months(almost) from today.. Need to brush up the concepts and hope i'm in good shape before that :)

Some more things are pending like the NSR registration(another thing i need to do before i join Infosys), Cleaning up and decorating the interiors of my car, Cleaning up my computer and my table.. its lying cluttered for so long now, Get back to working out('m putting on weight, need to cut out the fat), Showing up at my Denstist's place( have a long postponed appointment) and maybe take a vacation with friends.. ;)

Its better no one asks me about my CAT preparation.. i've been doing bits and pieces.. but nothing concrete.. i hope i can put in some serious works.. As of now mom says " You have wasted that money".. ;).. The exam is on 28th November :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails