16 November, 2009

A Miracle

A miracle just happened yesterday night..

Friday evening after i got back home i was greeted by my sister with the news that the computer was not working. I just thought that it wont be a big problem and I'll be able to set it right('m so over confident sometimes). But.. It just wont start.. I tried everything i knew(even had the CPU updise down :P) but it just wont budge from its dormancy. I thought it might be the SMPS(for the not-so-nerdy: the SMPS is a small box at the back of your computer that turns AC(current) into DC) that was the trouble. Due to my very good(sarcasm) experiences with computer hardwares i left it at that thinking that it might be good for me to cut out my "Computer Addiction". for some days.. and cue 2 boring week end days.. infront of the TV(most of the time).. I think i have never spent so much time in front of theTV since my 10th standard days.. it was fun watching all that movies on Children's day including scooby doo, HP, Nim's island, home alone and all that(long list).. Yesterday night i thoght i might as well repair the system and just put on the swich and the somputer started running on its own. as if nothing had happened. i was like "W00T".. It was crazy.. it was as if the computer thought " i need a break from the torture of that ungreatful owner.. I'm going on a strike.. I won't start.. I need the rest" .. and the craziest thing is that i think it deserved the rest too :)

I watched Tum Mile yesterday and i suggst pls dont watch it in the theater.. Even if its intended as a serious movie it gives u moments of utter madness from the director which will leave u in splits for more than half of the movie(as long as u have friends with you who comment on each and every scene).. The concept was good and the acting was OK.. but the movie was not worth watching in a theater.. Reasons- Badly done graphics, could have made better use of the concept, many things could have been avoided and some scenes which could have been avoided, some were not even needed. There is one scene where the girl suggests that the boy might be cheating on her, the boy shouts at her, the girl leaves in a huff.. the next scene the girl is in a lift with a "girl"friend of her.. the other girl makes sure that the lift empties, then presses the stop button and they both HUG..(as the lift door closes) eh what?? :O .I failed to understand the whole idea of that lift scene.. Make your own inferences on what the scene meant :P

Finally a FB prediction came true - FB Magic Cookie said that 'll be meeting a special friend of mine(on my travels).. Jyothi(one of my good ol friends/sister) landed from Mumbai from a Moot Parliment in the city.. She had come home and it was good to recollect all those good days.. Thank you sis.. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails