13 November, 2009

My Time Draws Near...


Three of my friends are gonna join Infosys this weekend(mera number kab aayega!!).. I wish i could meet them before they go. I did call them too but sadly it seems that i have kept it too late and they are all busy with the end rush ie packing, shopping, meeting relatives, making sure all necessary documents are there etc etc..

I guess some day i will also be walking into the gates of Infosys. But before i go i know have a huge group of frinds to satisfy. 3 months doesnt seems to be far away so i guess i'll have to get into the act soon(and also pray that infosys does call me). Lot of debts to clear, lot of things to set in order, lot of people to see, and probably take a small trip with some of my closest friends.. and if possible make a trip to Mumbai if possible so that i can get in touch with my friends there..

Some of them(my close pals) have been asking me if i would miss Toc H Institute of Science and Technology(my contract here nears expiry). We'll of course i would, isnt that obvious..But if it were a film then Toc H forms a backdrop for all that, i would miss the characters of the movie more, the plots and the sub plots of the movie, the action, the drama.. The backdrop could have changed but i'm doubtful if i'll get the same characters elsewhere..

Hopefully i could do every little thing i want to do in the coming 3 months.. If any of u have plans pls let me know.. :)

2 comments:

Neenu said...

We will realy miss seeing d always smiling Aswin chetan.. :(
We haven't talked much but your warm smile will definitely be missed... :)

Aswin said...

thanks.. :)

'm not going anywhere.. i'll be there on my blog.. always smiling and always spreading a cheer :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails