28 March, 2008

Study!!!!

Exam time is looming large and there is hell a lot to study... But Why? Why? Why? Why do I have to study? Why can’t I make a decision?Why do i waste so much of my time? Why does this vacation suddenly seem too short and unfulfilling? A vacation? Is that what I said? Hmmm, this heat must be making me lose my mind. And why? Because I have the utterly easy, simply accomplished task of getting myself a good percentage for all to show. Whom have I got to blame? None other than my ambitious self, mind you. Any wonder I’m getting lost in self contemplation and mindless self loathing. This lethargy is creeping over me like a warm quilt on a hot summer night- that’s right, totally unwanted. Studies is looming up like tidal tsunami wave and I’m powerless to stop it cause i get ruled by my emotions and feelings and right now this heart is screaming ‘lets party’ while this mind is screaming ‘you have to sit down and study’. Clash of the titans? No wonder I’m feeling so upset. Wouldn’t you be feeling it too? And then I think about anything other than the immediate problem- the truckload of study- I think about something like, lets say, intelligence? Do I have any? That’s laughable. Well let’s see intelligence is common sense+ general knowledge right? Something that we depend on in crises that we land in because of lack of it in the first place. Very ironic. Everyone considers themselves to be intelligent on some level- consciously or subconsciously but the fact is very few are truly and consistently intelligent. Everyone has intelligence but few have mastered the art of using it. Even Archimedes had his bouts of pure nuttiness like Eureka. And actually I prefer eccentricity over intelligence it adds such a delightful flavor to life. Intelligence is used to master life; I think eccentricity is used to play around with it. The perfect combination of both would make each day a wonder but I fear I get the latter more than the former.
Now that I’ve managed to type away most of my frustration and hoping that this would at least help me clear my mind, i hope my intelligence can overrule my eccentricity and help me complete this heavy syllabus.

2 comments:

Vivek said...

Eccentricity is truely enjoyment of the few things in life that u are able to contemplate....be eccentric when u are able to..later ur responsibilities will take the chances away from u!!!

diyadear said...

exams are over.. so noow enjoy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails