21 March, 2008

As i matured!!!!!!!!

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

I've learned that one good turn doesn't necessarily get you another,
other than getting u into hot water.

I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people are just just dont share the same feeling.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
and only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others...
they are more screwed up than you think.

I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do,
unless we are celebrities or have very rich parents.

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon
and all the less important ones just never go away.
And the real pains in the ass are permanent. :)

I've learned that Yesterday is history, Tomorrow a mystery,
Today is a gift, Cherish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

sweta prabhu said...

i agree with everything u've said here.. but the point is to live life and enjoy it with the ones u have liked. cherish each sec with them.. no matter how little time we have spent with them.. let the others who act smart buzz off.. they'll learn someday..

Vivek said...

Aliya kidu....nee ithrayum velya sambhavamanennu paranjillalo...very gud insight.....

neelannair said...

hm.. Some good some predictable...
i loved your first one though... i've noticed that quite a bit.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails