06 May, 2008

Yet another sem ends!!

A short but eventful semester finally ends bringing to me some relief and a much needed break. the semester was filled with events and it was so hectic that even if the semester was only for 3 months, i can say that it had lasted for more than that.
But I can proudly look back at the sem and say that i have done something because this is the semester that i secured placement. and also made some much needed progress in the academic region also :)
I made my second project this semester. The project was a media player which can play most of the file types available. and luckily it worked well. i got the second highest mark for project in my batch missing the top mark by the difference of 1 mark. :) But i was happy ccos the topper was one of my close friends.
The semseter also featured a technical fest which i'll remember most for the misunderstandings that happened during the planning and the implementation stage. But 'm not gonna dwell on it much but it did teach me some important things.
The last but not the least.. the exams. They were pretty good this time around. i usually have a paper in which i have a doubt. But this time when i look back i dont see any paper in which i can have a doubt on barring the lab exam( which i screwed up all by myself :) )
The semester ended by the graduation ceremony of the seniors. After they left my batch was the senior most in the college. i just cant believe that . :)
All in all a good semester. and as always hoping for an even better time next semester.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails