24 November, 2007

The wait fianlly ends!!!!


Finally the wait ended after a long wait... ya for alomst a month i have been thinking of when the wait, read exams, will end and finally on 23th the last exam was done and dusted and i finally broke free from the shackles .
well but thinking about how i wrote the exams gives me the creeps.. Well the first 2 were, that is, Systems programming and Software engineering were good. the next one was Operations Research( a maths like subject) was decent. the third one( my least favorite) was ok according to my standards and the last, DBMS, i went blank on seeing the paper but still managed to do well. but overall if i think about it what comes to mind is a rotten tomato :-)
But then its all over. no matter what i do i cant change it. now that i'm finally into my holidays 'm planning to have lots of fun which i missed during the last 2 months cos of project submissions, labs and exams. But most of my time will be taken by computer, orkut, games, tv, books. Hoping to do something creative but as soon as i get near my tv or my computer i jump into it as if something inside it mesmerizes me to it.
The 5th semester is done and now i move into a new semester(hopefully) with new subjects ,which i hope will be interesting, and new challenges awaiting for me in the tunnel ahead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails