10 August, 2011

Light At The End

from the archives, written on 11/02/09


Tired with this life I am
never did I feel such a thing

my thoughts are just so jammed, but

like the council of a king....


I don't know what should I do

when I am hanging around in a crossroad

where kind-hearted and honest so few

and the heart burdened with excess baggage....


But I in search of bliss wander around

like a person without a cause

where troubles and strife's are unending, found

slowly learning all the ups were just false....


The downs are never too long

nor are they hear to last

but I am lost in this throng of troubles

who no sign of leaving, show....


Lost in this endless maze am I

seems impossible it is to come out

from this burden that on me is laden

for that elusive light I'm craving

the light at the end of the tunnel....

1 comment:

Neenu said...

Beautiful.. All the angst and frustration for the light at the end of the tunnel is beautifully penned..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails