03 August, 2011

A Hundred Posts

(This isn't the hundredth post.. this is actually the 102nd post)

I just noticed the fact that I've posted around 100 times in here till now. Starting March '07 to August '11. That makes it an commendable average of 25 posts per year. Deserves a pat :D
Though a few of them are utterly rubbish, like venting my frustrations and talking of what i did (like this one) and blah blah blah, there are many which I well and truly like. Some of them are very heartfelt. I don’t have many people watching this space. But I'm thankful to the bunch who do and appreciate or criticize (haven’t got much of it though) the effort. Thanks ppl.

2 comments:

Vivek said...

Take a few more virtual pats on your back from my side.

Keep writing ur junk here. You have my full support :P

Neenu said...

Add me in tooo... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails