14 March, 2009

Self Centered?? ya.. Really??!!

My college days are finally coming to an end. 4 blissful years or musti, maaza and mistakes ;). I had thought that i had done every possible thing that any one would want to do in college(ya except going the wrong way) and had heard everything that i could possbily hear, both good and bad. Then one day.. i heard it 4 times that day.. ppl said that i was self centered. One would have been ok, if 2 had said i would have said that it could have been a bug affecting ppl, but 4.. well thats too much.This post is decidated to those to feel that 'm Self Centered(maybe putting up this post itself proves that 'm self centered.. ok so be it)

Self centeredness defines it self as being egoistic, limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs
OK i accpet it.. 'm self centered.. anything else??? now buzz off..
I'm self centered cos (well atleast to my knowledge)
  • I care for my friends and wont let anything happen to them.
  • I care about who i mix with and dont go with every tom, dick and harry.
  • I care about what i ask others to do and give them the work according to their potential.
  • I try new things and dont go the same ol way of doing it.
  • I want my ideas to be implemted cos it will be taken by due consideration with ppl more intelligent that the ones pointing fingers.
  • I'm obcessed with the work i do and try to be a perfectionist.
  • I live a dream each and every day(some of them are nightmares).
  • I'm true to myself.
  • I care about a thousand things that the ones pointing fingers dont care about.
  • I'm responsible for all my actions and will take it on the chin if needed.
  • I dont give a DAMN what others think about me!!!
Happy with that??? Have a gr8 time :)

2 comments:

Getting started..! said...

u wud b d last person i wud call self centrd on earth!!!...honestly!!

Vivek said...

u just changed the meaning of self-centeredness,pal!

i never even thought someone wud call u self centered..but then this post is ur strong reply..gr8 going..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails