01 March, 2009

Quiet a Long Time!!


Hello Blog!!

how are you? well seems like a long time since i sent you anything ain't it!! The last post date seems like ages away(20/09/2008) . But dont think that i have forgotten you. You are sort of a mirror of me where i can reflect my thoughts. So how can i forget you?

By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!!!

Well i can write about what all has kept me busy the last few months(5 months to be exact), but maybe in the coming posts i'll do just that. But for now 'll tell you that i was plain busy with college activities, projects and not to forget studies. I have also been to places that have left a lasting memory inside me and have met lot of ppl some of whom i'm in contact with regularly.

During the past few months i have got to understand people better and found ppl who i think can stand by me when i'm are in trouble or struck in a fix, an entity which i thought was almost extinct. I had fixed perception about a few people, but since i kept an open mind many of them proved me wrong and 'm happy about that. :)

Well i only have few more days left in my college. So dont mind if my next few posts are nostalgic enough to make you table wet :P.

i promise to send more posts to you and hope you were not angry with me for letting you sit idle and gather moss. But don't worry you will be shining once again :)

Regards,
ASP

2 comments:

Getting started..! said...

eggjaCtly!!:D....nw keep goin..:)

Vivek said...

"ASP" u call urself tat? huh!!...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails