13 July, 2007

Toc-H Institute Of Science and Technology- My college

Toc-H or TIST, as we call it in college, is one of the most reputed self financing colleges in kerala. it located 28kms from the city of ernakulam.
I joined the college on 1st Aug 2005 after getting the seat on merit of the Kerala entrance exams. I was excited as i didnt get a very high rank in the entrance exams. But i nearly got in Cusat but the last minute i decided that i didnt want to join CUSAT and decided to remain in Toc-H which is also affliated to CUSAT university.

The college life has been very exciting and full of fun. The college has given me lot of friends who i cherish very much.The participation in differrent activities of the college has given me a lot of exposure to things which i would not have got anywhere else(to my belief at least).
keep reading my posts and i'll tell you more about my college and the activities that are taking place there.

1 comment:

diyadear said...

hey do post in ur latest excursion snaps :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails