03 June, 2010

The Infy Chapter

A dream dashed.. Expectations crumbled.. Future in question.. and a lot more negatives.. End of the Chapter in Infosys..

For those who don't know yet I'm not a part of the great Infy family anymore. And for the most part of my stay there there was something inside which always asked "Do i actually belong here?". But in order to prove myself wrong i did try hard and for most part i was succeeding(if exams were taken out of the equation). But then disaster struck and i was asked to pack my stuff and move out. The dream ends.. End of Chapter..

There were quiet a few things i would miss from my days in Infy. Listed below in no particular order-
  • The Campus - I challenge anyone to find a better campus anywhere.
  • New friends - i have this habit of making friends everywhere i go and infy was no expecption. Some of them were so awesome that they understood me better than i did.. not naming anyone for the fear of missing out on some.. Thank you ppl.. u really made worthwhile for me..
  • My own college friends - Can be said that Infy was one place where i understood my college friends better
  • The badminton court - even with a broken ligament i played 12 games on an avg each day. It reignited the interest of badminton with me after 6 years. I hadn't played after my 10th.
  • The gym - Used to wake up early every morning to visit this place. and i did lose quiet an amount of weight and put on some muscle.
  • The routine - even though i didn't like the routine much it would be something i would remember.
  • Gazebo - late night hangouts, birthday parties, gossip and what not.. This was the perfect place for almost everything in infy.. :)
  • Foodcourts - Midnight parties and the place where all the fun is.
  • GEC - the list is never complete without the mention of GEC.. that is where u study.. but mostly its where u do everything.. study, sleep, chat, do assignments, play pranks, chatting on email while the class is in progress..
  • My room.. my tidily arranged room which u can say would be picture perfect in a 3 star hotel.. with a lcd tv and a comfortable bed.. :(
  • Did i miss out anything?? if i did i'll add it when my memory pops it up :)
But as my friend said "the world outside is bigger than this 337 acres". and i had to agree with him. The campus being so big it was like a city out of a city. You get everything there that u gradually forget that the world outside the campus still exists. But all that is past now..

Now looking forward for a new challenge.. and that is in the form of TCS.. and guess i'll Experience Certainty..

1 comment:

Vivek said...

wow man... ur narration of life inside makes my mouth water...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails