27 December, 2007

On a High

Its been a month since i have put something in my blog. After been very frequent in posting in November i somehow could not find time to write anything in December until now cos as usual i have been busy :(
December had a high point in my college life. I was unanimously selected to be the next IEEE chairperson. The thing is that it was not unexpected but i thought atleast 'll have some competition so that it will be a challenge for me so that i can they can complain about where i went wrong. Its always good to have an opposition.
But the job started only after the appointment cos i had to hold a membership drive which i did and got new members registered them and sent the details to HQ. now 'm free and with lots of time in hand going to relax for the rest of the hols....
In between i had gone for an All kerala IEEE Student Meet in Universiy College,Thoduphuza. I along with 3 of my friends went there for a day. it was interesting and also met ppl from other colleges, shared ideas and stuff.
Thats all for now. More to come later!!! till then ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails