06 September, 2007

WIE Inaugration

College reopened after Onam Holidays and as i was able to collect the money i had given from my pocket. Just read my Onam Celebration Post. Even if i was not able to collect the full amount i was able to minimize the loss.

As i'm an active member of the IEEE branch in my college i'm currently busy with a 2 day event which i going to be held in our college on 10th and 11th Sept. The event includes the inauguration of the "Women in Engineering" Affinity group, a Workshop by TCS and a Best manager Contest by T.I.M.E ,which is a reputed coaching class center. during the course of this semester IEEE has organized some very good events and workshop. But this will be the biggest of them all. And there are only or so members in the IEEE in my college. So pretty busy these days.

Will try to post about this event in my next post.

2 comments:

diyadear said...

hmmm usy bees of Toch E enjoy!!!

sweta prabhu said...

Very busy u were.i know. now its all over and life is bacj\k to normal.. maga.. ab phir se bunk karnene ka man kar raha hai. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails