05 August, 2007

Friendship Day

Today,5th of august, is the friendship day. The day brings back nostalgic memories of all the friends that i have had till now and all the good time that i have spent with them.
i have studied in 4 schools(all KV's) in my schooling days. i have made many friends. many of then i have lost touch with. some i still am in contact with, a big thanks to ORKUT.
I have spent my best days of my schooling in Bombay where i made some great friends whom i miss very much every day. Though they were not my only good friends but they are special as i have spent my growing up years with them.I have learnt a lot from them . a big thanks guys.
Then when i came back to Kochi(which i didn't want), i made some new friends who were very good that they made me get over the mumbai hangover. thanks guys.
In our busy lives we seldom have time to keep in touch with old friends. the only medium that i have now is Orkut. And guess what, due to orkut i was able to meet friends whom i had studied with 10 years ago and we were able to have get together.
in the end i wasn't to say a big thanks to all the friends who have been with me through all my high and low points, for bearing with me.Even if we lose touch you all are still in my heart.
i want to dedicate this following song to all my friends. Enjoy.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails